Lifenest® Sleep System:
The only baby mattress to offer safety, comfort and peace of mind.
The Lifenest® Sleep System is the next generation of baby mattress. It was created by a pediatric doctor for hospitals and homes to improve both the safety and comfort of your baby. By providing your baby’s head with a comfortable soft surface that reduces pressure on the head, Lifenest® helps prevents Flat Head better than any regular mattress sold today.
Using the properties of a hammock with netting built into the mattress, Lifenest® not only reduces pressure, but allows your baby to breathe freely through the netting if he or she accidentally rolls over. Because the Lifenest® sleep system™ and dedicated breathable fitted sheets also reduces the risk of re-breathing, suffocation and overheating, the result is a safer and more comfortable baby. Baby sleeps better and so do you. You see the difference every time you lay your baby down on a Lifenest® mattress. Safety, comfort and peace of mind.
By Robert Zak
No fire retardants
Fire retardants are toxic and have been linked to SIDS in countries like Australia. Why surround your baby with these chemicals when you don’t have to?
The netting is supported by venting channels so baby is placed in an environment where a natural airflow is permitted.
Helps reduce Pressure
The hammock cradles baby’s body and redistributes the pressure away from the soft spots.
Developed for Hospitals
Lifenest was developed by a doctor and is used in hospitals around the world to keep preemies and infants from getting pressure ulcers.
GREENGUARD® Gold Certification:
UL Environment’s GREENGUARD® Certification program helps manufacturers create and helps buyers identify and trust interior products and materials that have low chemical emissions, improving the quality of the air in which the products are used. All certified products must meet stringent emissions standards based on established chemical exposure criteria. By using products bearing the GREENGUARD® Gold Certification mark, parents can rest easy knowing these products have been independently tested and verified to meet strict emission levels of pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde and phthalates.
Parents Tested, Parents Approved (PTPA) certified Winner of The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
• Helps prevent Flat Head ( Plagiocephaly )
• Allows your baby to breathe freely through the netting if he or she accidentally rolls over
• Prevents re-breathing thanks to the free circulation of air though the Lifenest® netting
• Allows unrestricted movements promoting relaxation and better sleep
• Prevents the mattress cover sheet strangulation risk
• Allows liquids or mucus to pass through the Lifenest® mesh surface
• Keeps your baby dry and comfortable on the dust-mites free hypoallergenic netting
• Naturally maintains baby on a comfortable back sleeping position
• Measures approximately 33.5" length, 27.5" width, 4.7"/1.5" height (85 cm/ 70 cm /12 /4 cm)
• NO chemical fire retardant added in the Lifenest® foam